SCRIBBLING is a blog written for the blogger to express her innermost thoughts with no intention to hurt anyone's beliefs or individuality... for these are all... mY tHougHtS...

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

FOREVER A LOSER

I don't ask for help,
Don't even think for myself.
I care to please,
Even when I'm in grief

People don't understand,
They won't even share a hand.
Keeps me forever insane,
With these things no one to blame.

I have lost love,
The last man I ever have.
What else do I possess?
Is this all that I deserve?

"And here I stand; judge, my masters."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Nhey! Musta ka na? The way I see you...you're a very strong woman. Kaya mo yan. God bless.

Sat Jul 21, 09:27:00 PM 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Philippines

Passionate yet sensitive.