SCRIBBLING is a blog written for the blogger to express her innermost thoughts with no intention to hurt anyone's beliefs or individuality... for these are all... mY tHougHtS...

Thursday, July 02, 2015

Serenity

Serenity
Mystique Rose
07-02-15

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.

God, You created me in Your Holy likeness, I am grateful for I am a chosen one.
You have chosen me my family, friends and offsprings, I am thankful for I am loved.
You showered me with gifts of wisdom, talent, skills and attitude, I give back all the glory in Your Holy Name through sharing to Your creatures what You have shared.
But God, life has challenged me badly, body and soul bruised and crushed, take me now into Your loving arms for this spirit needs and long for serenity.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Philippines

Passionate yet sensitive.