SCRIBBLING is a blog written for the blogger to express her innermost thoughts with no intention to hurt anyone's beliefs or individuality... for these are all... mY tHougHtS...

Thursday, August 14, 2008




STALKER? OBSESSED? POSSESSIVE...




Got any?

When do we say that you've got a stalker?

When someone is prowling or sneaking on you with unlawful intentions, whoaaaa! Beware! You've got a STALKER!

I'm not a beauty titlist,
not even an International artist.
I'm not a politician,
nor a pretty queen of England!
But hallelujah! I've got a STaLKer!

A stalker has one main purpose: someone who wishes CONTROL... He could be a stranger, but he could also be someone whom you know and is doing things against your will.

The following are some of the characteristics of a stalker:

1. Jealous
Oh! We don't have any intimacy...

2. Narcissistic
But what have I done? Why be conceited?

3. OBSESSIVE and compulsive
It's about the past, the root cause of it all why there's discomfort, but is it my fault?

4. Falls "instantly" in love
Oh! guard your heart!

5. Manipulative
Only one special person can manipulate me, no one else (raised eyebrows)

6. Unable to take "no" for an answer
Then let me answer, "never"

7. Deceptive
Very true! Such a good actor!
8. Unable to cope with rejection
Everyone gets rejected, not only you, not only men to their girlfriends, all of us gets rejected sometimes.

9. Difficulty distinguishing between fantasy and reality
Stop fantasizing!

10. MAYBE above average intelligence
(wow! but my stalker is not that intelligent!)

I maybe rude! But some of you out there knows how it feels being deprived of your own privacy, of your freedom, and a peaceful environment. They say that most stalkers have above average intelligence... then do act as one!

If you, reading this, is also a stalker to someone, wake up! There are people out there who could love you back, who could show you the importance you long have wanted, who could treat you nicely and love you in reality. Don't waste your time and your precious love for someone who doesn't even know that you exist, and never even treat you like someone very dear to them.

It's a whole, big, wide world after all...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ms Scribbling:)

I very good definition on what is a stalker.

"Don't waste your time and your precious love for someone
who doesn't even know that you exist,
and never even treat you like someone very dear to them."

this is the best part the heart of what you have written.

I remember around 1998 we were one time in your country
and stroll down the Manila area, I remember those
poor kids who never stop pulling our shirt and pants
wanting for some money. We did gave some and they
left us, only to find out when we turn our back
that there are battalions of them behind us, yes,
we were stalked until we got on a bus:).
Where I come from the department store dont have
sales people, We were one time in a department store dont remember
the name and a colony of sales lady followed us
thru our walked asking many questions from sizes to
color. We were stalked:)

keep writing Ms Scribbling:)

anonymous san:)

please call me by my 3rd name Peter, I am not white nor
black and I am gay:)

Peter:)

Thu Aug 14, 07:25:00 PM 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Philippines

Passionate yet sensitive.