SCRIBBLING is a blog written for the blogger to express her innermost thoughts with no intention to hurt anyone's beliefs or individuality... for these are all... mY tHougHtS...

Sunday, August 10, 2008

LoSinG sOmeONE... LOVing sOmeONE...
...how to deal with it?
"Anyone who has gone through the agony of losing someone they love so much will still wish against all odds to have that love back again, but sometimes a love lost is a love gone forever. No amount of hope can bring to life a relationship that just died a natural death. Remember, it may rain 40 days & 40 nights, but still it will not rain forever. One day the pouring will stop & there will be plenty of branches where you can find rest. It's never too late. You may find love & lose it, but when love dies, you never have to die with it."
We often say that we may never find how important a man is in our lives until we lose him. We only realizes his importance, his existence in our heart, and how much he works in our lives, when he is gone, and worse, when he will never come back :(
I don't know (shrugged shoulders)! But I just can't accept that, when love dies, we never have to die with it? So easy to say, but when it actually happens to us, we sometimes lose our sanity.
And so if we truly love someone, learn to nurture that love. Like a tree which needs water to give strength, sunlight to warm, and fertilizer to keep it alive. Don't let your love get weak and feels bored, don't let pride kill that love! Keep on showing how much you love him. Saying "I Love You" everyday will not lose its meaning but reminding him that you're in-love with him everyday :) Well, just have to say it in different languages to make it more exciting.
Kocham cie okuchany :*

3 Comments:

Blogger Justkyut said...

"Actions speaks louder than words" that I always live by it. What's the point of saying "I love you" everyday if you do not mean it and just say it coming through your nose and not your heart. When I say "I love you" it truly comes whole heartedly even if I do not say it everyday. As I said, my actions speaks louder than what I have to say.

For me, actions are more felt than words. Words goes into your left ear and goes out of your right ear, that's it! But actions, it leaves a lasting impression.

Did you felt that?

Mon Aug 11, 08:33:00 AM 2008

 
Blogger Nhey said...

For those who say those magic words "I Love You" yet don't really mean it? I call them hypocrites, stupid, and lousy lovers.

And ask for me, I love hearing those words and I could feel the sincerity, as I am a person who loves expressing my love in words and even through action. Ask my Mama, Tatay, and kids... even my okuchany ;)

What are embraces and kisses when that special someone doesn't even know how to say "i love you" in it's sweetest sense?

Mon Aug 11, 12:41:00 PM 2008

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ms Scribbling.
Among the blogs that I am subscribing it is only in your blog
that I give replies, the other blog mostly I asked
questions if they will help my craft or the things that I am at the moment in to.
A feed in your blog always makes me smile:)

I agree with you most of the time the hardest part
in loving someone is not the time of loving itself but the moment
of letting go. There are some people who really went insane just doing
this. Like what the song said "too much love can kill you",
It can kill you physically or A Man (generally speaking) can take a life because of it.
Others died emotionally and mentally but the worst part is when
Someone loose its own being just because of love.

They said our brain was put by God above our heart so that we can used it first
and it´s important than the heart but due to the complexity of love that we tend to used it first than our brain. Just imagine if we all have our heart in our skull
what does it have then only blood,
but it can also be good our brain in our heart, maybe less heartache, isnt it. But it does look funny huh?:)
I believe in love at first sight, when love is mixed up with infatuation and admiration.
I guess no human in this planet have never felt this, but never, never do I believe in being IN love at first sight.

We can always say I love you, why not, you can even say that to a dog or a mice, but the question is,
like what the “justkyut” have said where does it comes from?
Saying I love you 100x a day is very much different from saying I am and was and still IN love
With you even just 1x in your life to a person which you have really indeed fallen IN love with.
It is not how many times in a day a person say it, it is not how eloquent or
articulate it has been said but it is the innermost sincerity that goes with it.

Sometimes the person who will said I love you without wanting any thing in return, those
who knows that their love will never be returned back either by the same 3 words or even
by a good act of deed, this person is the most sincerest who will ever utter the word
I love you. And this are the people/person who are really very very hard to find.

Have yourself a wonderful coffee tea time Ms. Scribbling.

anonymous san:)

Mon Aug 11, 03:18:00 PM 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Philippines

Passionate yet sensitive.