SCRIBBLING is a blog written for the blogger to express her innermost thoughts with no intention to hurt anyone's beliefs or individuality... for these are all... mY tHougHtS...

Thursday, August 07, 2008

TEXT MESSAGE... made me smile :)

Yesterday I received a forwarded text message from one of our Office Personnel; which made me smile and was our fun stuff this morning. The message was written in Filipino language & here's the English translation of it:
"Such a nice feeling when you have someone to exchange the words i love you with,
or when there's someone who gets to ask you did you already eat?
and continue say, take care okay?
specially when you have someone to tell i miss you
but then
when you have no one...
don't lose hope...
it can be...
i LoVe ME! did I eAt aLreAdy? TaKe cArE ME...oH! i MiSs ME... wEr iS ME? hERe is ME aLreAdy...
hahaha! cRaZy ME..."
funny for us coz' when we miss someone telling us these, well it's okay to say... oKay ME :)
but this one melted my heart...
"Sometimes the most important thing that we get from a relationship is not the guarantee of permanence but the lesson that we learn from it when it fails. It's not how much love we have given, it's not how much tears we have shed, but how much laughter we have shared. It's not how many times we were accepted but how many times we understood when we were rejected. In the end, it's not always how much happiness we have had because of LOVE, but how much we have given that made other person happy..."
vErY tRuE... hmmmm...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good afternoon Ms. Scribbling.
This post & text message reminds me of a text 3 years & 8 months ago.
Someone for almost 1 year, 1x a day 5x/7day other than days where occassions
gives, the text "have you eaten something already?" odd as it may sound
but it´s true. One day when the sounds of my mobile irritates me knowing
its the same ? and text, I asked this someone, "Why...?". The reply was,
"I feel happy when Im sending that to you, maybe it will remind you how
much i care for you." And I was speechless.
And one day it just stop (I need my own blog for this story:).
And I did missed the text and the person. They said some good things
never last but only "Some". Therefore they are not good for your own good.
what melts your heart are true, very true and it did melt mine too.

Get yourself a rested weekend Ms Scribbling.


Anonymous San:-) (i kinda like this name)

...and have you eaten already:)

Fri Aug 08, 03:56:00 PM 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Philippines

Passionate yet sensitive.