SCRIBBLING is a blog written for the blogger to express her innermost thoughts with no intention to hurt anyone's beliefs or individuality... for these are all... mY tHougHtS...

Wednesday, August 13, 2008


KEITAI...
What's one of the things I couldn't live without?
Whenever I'm asked this question, my answer will be "mobile" as first on my list. I'm not a person who is particular with the latest gadgets in town, not even updating myself about latest mobile phones released in our country, not much particular with signatures or whatever! But I can't just live without a mobile phone.
My phone is my business partner which connects me to our business associates in Japan and in U.S.A. It is my link to my family, to my angels, and to some friends who still exist :)
Yet I was reminded, by someone who cares so much about me, the danger of excessive use of mobile phones/handy phones to our body. He told me not to place my phone very close to me or this might happen...
Seeing the effect and the danger of it, I was alarmed and spread the news to my lovedones to keep us away from any harm.
Use of mobile phone is really essential, but proper use of it, proper handling must be considered and we must be cautious for our health.
And that reminds me too of an excessive use of a gadget which is 2nd to my list... laptop or any kind of computer. The radiation, the harm it cause to our body, especially for pregnant women, and for us future moms of a football team ;)... need not to tell you in details, you too could do some research to avoid any harm unto you and your future children...
Not to prolong this blogpost, I got the message loud and clear... and so I have to end this, turn my laptop off for now, and take my mobile away from me when i don't need to use it :)
Beware guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Philippines

Passionate yet sensitive.